4.08.2008

Week 1 - Let's Review

Well, It's been a week since I started doing my drawing per game for the Yankees '08 season. It started off rough. Badly hungover, I did a quick colored pencil sketch of Melky Cabrera's diving catch that resembled a primitive cave painting. After that, I got into a groove using this exercise for what I originally intended: to get me drawing everyday, to try different mediums and styles, to try and get as much information across while not spending more than an hour on the drawing, and to post more often on this blog. A side effect I hadn't counted on was that it got me wanting to get other things done as well, just to have something other than Yankee recaps up here. So, before I go off to do some of those other things, here are my first 7 drawings for those that missed them:









No comments: