4.01.2008

Jeter and Gehrig on Etsy

Hey, I haven't been able to post in awhile. Had some family matters to attend to. But, that's all done, and I'm back at the drawing board and booking more gigs.

For those of you who missed the Trio at Ross's on Saturday, it was a really great time. Joe and Paul played great and the crowd really seemed to dig it. I had a lot of fun and, hopefully, I should have some more dates to announce soon.

In other news, I'm currently working on two different Eli Manning pieces I hope to post a little of by tonight, then Ive got a few commissions to get out of the way before I finally get to a bunch of Yankees stuff I want to get done.

Speaking of the Bombers, I'm all jacked up for the start of the season tonight, and I hope to do a lot of blogging about them over the summer. In addition to the art and music stuff, I'll also be sharing my opinions on the Yankees' season as it rolls along. And, to celebrate the beginning of the season, I've put some prints of my Lou Gehrig "Bad Break" drawing and my "Pinstriped Dreams" Jeter collage up for sale at my Etsy shop. Check 'em out here.


No comments: