6.11.2009

Still Kickin'...

Still plugging away on this Giants stuff. I've gotten some nice stuff done, and I'm hoping to squeeze in another one or two by Saturday morning, sleep and sanity be damned.

It's going to be a bit more of a cram session since I got sidetracked at the karaoke bar last night, but it's not my fault! I mean, I show up after my bar shift just to catch the last inning and a half of the Yankee game (and the less said about that the better), and the karaoke host and bartender put in a song for me to sing w/o my consent. The next thing you know I've got people buying me drinks, requesting more songs, and this beautiful blonde makin' eyes at me... What the hell is a red-blooded American boy supposed to do?

I tell you what he does. He stays out till 3:30 in the morning painting the town black and blue, has the dog drag him out of bed @ 9am, downs a pot of coffee, orders up some Chinese food, and gets RIGHT back to work in the studio.

Less than 48 hours to go to try and get as much more done as possible for this thing. For those of you who follow this blog, and know the type of work I do, that's not nearly enough time. By Saturday morning whatever's left of my marbles should be scattered all over the place.

I'll post pics manana.

No comments: