6.15.2009

Follow Me on Facebook and Twitter

For those of you out there who just can't get enough of what's going on in my life and career (and, really, who can blame you), be sure to become a fan of Craig Mahoney Studios on facebook, currently the single largest repository of my artwork available on the web. You can also sign up to follow me @ twitter.com/CraigMahoney.

This li'l ole blog here will remain the best source to get updates on what I'm working on, facebook will be the spot to see most of my artwork at once in online gallery form and where I'll be throwing up some cool or funny links I find on the web, and twitter will be where I'll be posting all my MST3K-like musings and comments on life as it rolls by.

All in all, things are really starting to heat up here @ CM Studios (like the weather!!! Nyuk nyuk!!! Ugh...). There's going to be shitloads of new content coming your way from all corners of the interwebs. Expect to be seeing some video next week, as well as some news on upcoming events. So, keep clicking back boys and girls...

No comments: