6.17.2009

Baseball Season

After three straight weeks in the studio doing nothing but football, I'm letting those LT & Osi pieces marinate for a little bit while I move onto some baseball stuff. Below are two pieces I started last winter but let coagulate during that whole "getting a divorce/moving the studio/depressed and broke/why, god, why, won't it ever stop f***ing raining?!?!" period that I went through during the early part of the year.

However.

I am now in a solid groove and CM Studios is just about fully up and running. So, back to work I go on these two lovely pieces which should be up for your viewing and purchasing pleasure within the next 2 or 3 weeks. Ladies and gentlemen, you know 'em, you love 'em: Joltin' Joe Dimaggio and Mariano Rivera!



(Trust me, they're gonna look great.)

No comments: