4.21.2009

A Belated Happy 2009

Wow, have I really not updated this damn blog since Christmas? I had no intentions of being away for so long, but we don't always have control of the directions our lives go. I'll get more into why I haven't done anything in the past few months next week. Let's just say life threw me some wicked curve balls and it took me more than a few times in the batting cage to learn how to hit 'em. I'll also have some announcements to make about the next few months as well. All good stuff.

Anyway, I'm finally coming to the end of that Eli Manning Super Bowl painting I started a year ago. After 3 different cracks at the background I think I finally have on I'm satisfied with. The grass below their feet still needs to be fleshed out, but I like the organized chaos going on in the background now. The photos aren't the greatest. They're a little too light on the left and too dark on the right, but you can get the idea.



That's all for now. I'll be back with more (no, really) tomorrow.

No comments: