1.06.2010

Looking For Podcast Guests

As I mentioned earlier in the week, the Drawing of the Day was just one of the new cockamamie schemes I had cooked up for the new year. The next one I'll be throwing out there will be my own weekly podcast. Basically, it'll be an hourlong talk show with some monologuing (is that a word? monologuing?) from me on my miserable life, sports, news, pop culture, or anything else that's infecting my sick brain at the time. I'm also going to try to bring a new and exciting guest to you each week. I'll be starting out with some artist, musician, and stand-up comic friends of mine, but if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or would like to be on, please drop me a line. Ideally, I'm looking for artists, writers, comedians, musicians, and local business owners, although anyone who can hold an interesting conversation for a half hour or so, and maybe even bring some new listeners, is welcome. So, spread the word, and look for the debut edition of The Craig Mahoney Podcast coming your way next week.

Speaking of things from sick minds, if you haven't seen Inglourious Basterds yet, do it. Do it now. I'll wait.

No comments: