12.31.2009

Happy New Year, (Almost) Everyone!


I just wanted to post something quick to Ye Olde Blogge, whilst I count down the remaining hours of the Julian calendar, and who better to close out the year with than the greatest closer of all time? (Shut up, Sox & Mets fans) I hope you've all made your peace with the rape-in-a-back-alley that was 2009 & are looking forward to some sweet, tender lovin' from 2010. I know I've made my resolutions, and, if I manage to keep all of them, you'll all be referring to me as Grand Overlord Mahoney by the fall. However, it's more likely that I'll just keep the small ones, which means LOTS more content coming to the blog, a new website, new original music, and new art shows w/ some completely different types of art than you've seen from me before. And, that's just the first half of the year.

So, I hope you all have a happy & safe New Year. I myself will be spending it at home in the Mahoney Mansion. I'll be sitting by the fire with my feet on a log, the Mick on my lap, a glass of scotch in one hand, a glass of brandy in the other, my manservant Tebor curled up at my feet, and a prayer in my heart that the friend of mine who's been banging my ex-wife drives his drunk ass right into a telephone pole on his way to hell.

Happy New Year, kids! See you in 2010!

No comments: