5.05.2009

Back To The Grind...

Quote of the Day -

"Art begins with resistance - at the point where resistance is overcome. No human masterpiece has ever been created without great labor." - Andre Gide

Hey, guess who spent Thursday really hungover from his birthday night out, then spent the next few days way too busy and/or tired to update his blog?

Give up?

It was me!!!

I finally got all my furniture set up and rearranged in my new apartment/studio, and even got a little painting done last night. As far as the new website goes, that is still being worked on. I wanted to get it done by last Wednesday, my birthday, to sort of symoblize the whole "new year, new Craig" theme, but it's just not at the point yet where I'm satisfied with it. I decided it was more important to get the website looking right than to rush it to meet some stupid deadline that only I recognize the symbolism of.

I've got a few things on the plate for today. Updates to follow.

No comments: