5.02.2008

My Manhattan Birthday

As promised yesterday, I'm back with a post on my birthday pubcrawl in NY, but, as threatened over a week ago, I have very little time to write about it. So, basically, I'm just posting some drawings. I honestly wasn't expecting it to take me two days to recover from my birthday revelries, but hey, I'm not in my twenties anymore.

Now, that I've finally gotten all the poisons out of my system, and have my body-clock (somewhat) back on track, I need to lock myself in my studio for a week finishing up my oft-neglected Eli Manning painting. After that - oh, hey, look! - I have a rehearsal dinner and wedding next Thursday and Friday.

So, basically, expect new pics everyday but very little words.

Here's some sketches from McSorley's, the Blind Tiger Ale House, and the Velvet Cigar Lounge, all of which I highly recommend.





No comments: