12.12.2007

A Very Merry Bat-Christmas

I remember, back in 6th grade, having to write an essay about what I wanted to be when I got older. I wrote a great piece describing how I wanted to use an Ivy League education and a stint in the Marines as a basis to become a masked vigilante, like Batman, protecting the Jersey Shore from the rougher criminal element.

The teacher failed me, telling me it was supposed to be serious. I told her I was.

Of course, I actually grew up (in the loosest sense of the term) to become an artist/singer/bartender with a Community College education who frequently associates with the milder criminal element. I do, however, still love Batman, and created this nice little Christmas themed desktop wallpaper to brighten up my home (and maybe yours) for the holiday.

Enjoy, kids.

No comments: