4.06.2010

New CM Studios Coming Soon!

Well, not entirely new, but the website and blog are going to be getting a facelift, the podcasts are going to be bigger and better, and the entire online "Craig Mahoney experience" (yeah, that sounds pretty pompous and douchey, but I can't think of a better way to put it) will get better and run smoother.

I'm in the process of installing a new operating system and a bunch of new software on my computer, reorganizing all my online content, and putting together a few new projects that you kids are gonna love.

Keep checking this blog and follow my twitter feed to follow my trials and tribulations in getting it all together, and, if you like what you're seeing, please tell your friends and maybe even click the donate button to the left and drop a penny in the till. Thanks, kids. You know I love ya!

No comments: