4.13.2010

Food, Booze, and Art this Thursday

Hey, kids! If you wanna see me paint live (and really, what could be more exciting than that?) head on down to the Atlantic Club in Manasquan Thursday night for the Jersey Shore Restaurant Week kick-off party. There's gonna be a ton of local joints offering up food and drinks along with myself and some other artists creating some artistic interpretation of it all. Afterward, the pieces will be raffled off, with half the proceeds going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the other half to the artists themselves (two worthy causes if ever there were any). Tickets are $30 online and $35 at the door. It should be a helluva time, and you'll get to see me argue with a canvas for a few hours as I pretend I know what the hell I'm doing when I paint. Click here for more info.

No comments: