8.28.2009

Where It Stands Now...

I can't believe it's been a week and a half since my last blog post. Slacker! Actually, while I may have been slacking on the blogging, I was plenty busy. I've been spending nearly all day every day either painting, tending bar, or both. I've also been trying to keep up with my twitter and facebook updates, so, if you aren't already a twitter follower or facebook fan, get on that.

Here's an update of where everything stands right now as far as the artwork I've got done for the show. I've got 3 finished pieces, 2 half-finished pieces, and 3 others I'll be starting soon. And, only a month left to get it all done! Needless to say, I'll be bartending a bit less in September - and sleeping much less.

Anyway, here ya go, boys and girls. I'll start with the (finally) finished Tiger piece, followed by a 1/2 finished Sinatra and LT, and, lastly, completed (and signed!) Eli Manning and Derek Jeter paintings. Check back Monday for more.





No comments: