7.30.2009

More Details On The Show

After a long bartending shift last night, I slept in this morning, something I rarely get to do with a hyper active dog in the apt, but The Mick was generous and let me sleep till noon after getting to bed @ 4:30. So, no painting got done as I spent much of the day cooking, cleaning, gloating over David Ortiz's outing as a 'roid user, and - oh yeah - the flyer for my art show:

That's right, complimentary food, wine, and beer. I still have to pick a food menu, but the beers will most likely be Guinness, Yuengling, and Long Trail Pale Ale. Hey, when I throw a party I don't skimp.

If you're not following along on twitter yet or a fan on facebook, please do so, and keep checking back for more updates as I keep right on rolling toward this world-changing event.

No comments: