3.03.2008

I'm Back, Suckas!

Wow. Sorry I've been away from this blog so long. I had good reason, though. There were a few different things going on in my family that needed to be taken care of and kind of distracted me from my work a wee bit.

However, there is news. You can see, and more importantly hear, me at Ross's Dockside in Sea Bright singing a ton of Irish songs on St. Patrick's Day. I'm working on some new pieces (like the sketch of Justin Tuck sacking Brady you see below), but first I have to get a couple of commissions out of the way which I can't post yet since they're gifts. Finally, my new website will be up by the end of the week, as well as my shop on Etsy.com, from which you'll be able to purchase all kinds of original art, from finished canvas paintings to quick concept sketches.

I'll be back with more throughout the week.



No comments: